September 12th marks the 3rd anniversary of the launch of our popular collectible card game Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards!
Three years ago, we took a chance and published a cross-platform game with five of Fox’s most popular properties in a single crossover that continues to be a fan favorite today.
We’ve come a long way since then, and our most recent improvements to the game have us excited for the future. Already, we have a ton of new features that have been released just in the past year:
- Deck Management Tools: Save partially created decks, clear decks, more sort options to find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Swap Decks Even Faster: You can now edit or change to a different deck in the adventure, arena, and event screens.
- Skip the Daily Grind: Short on time? You can now use auto-play all of your battles at once for arena, adventure, and challenges.
- Drop Rates: Exact percentages to pull cards and any other store items are now displayed in-game.
- Mythic Buffs: Old-time favorites like Louise and Stewie have been buffed, and more buffs for older cards are on their way!
- Brand New Character: Joe Swanson is ready to roll with his own unique combos!
- New Skills: Shake up your normal strategy with three new skills: Enlarge, Bunker, and Burn!
To celebrate this incredible milestone, we’ve launched a new SWOLE event, a double Nixon Coins event is planned for this weekend, and our community team is running a fun fan contest. We’ll be reaching out to players with some really enticing offers, so keep an eye on your inbox for an email with more details, and check out the contest rules here.